Extremely Important and Helpful Information
- January 18, 2022 @ 11:59 pm - Last day to add, drop a course with no grade
- January 18, 2022 - Last day to change Grade Type (P/NC or Audit)
- February 11, 2022 - Deadline to apply for May 2022 Graduation
- February 21, 2022 - Master's Thesis Proposal Defense Deadline for May 2022 Graduation
- March 21, 2022 - Last day to withdraw from course(s); subject to Withdrawal Policy*.
- April 11, 2022 - Doctoral Dissertation Defense Deadline
- April 15th to April 16th, 2022 – Spring Weekend - No Classes
- April 25, 2022 - Last day to submit Doctoral Dissertations for May 2022 Graduation
- May 1, 2022 – Master’s Thesis Defense Deadline
- May 3, 2022 – Master’s Capstone Oral Defense Presentation Deadline
- May 3, 2022 - Last day of classes
- May 4, 2022 – Reading Day
- May 5th – May 7th 2022 - Final Exams
- Online process available through My UNC Charlotte
Answers to questions regarding funding, academics, Faculty/Staff and more can be found at this link:
GRADUATE SCHOOL WEBSITE
Please go to the Graduate School website for important information you will need this semester. Use this link for the Graduate School homepage.
FORMS - Information about Graduate School forms can be found on the Graduate School webpage at this link:
For GES Department forms please email Rhonda French (email@example.com), Graduate Student Admin Support.
Doctoral Student Forms** - Doctoral Student Forms are submitted electronically through DocuSign unless otherwise noted.
By accepting admission to the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, graduate students indicate that they are ultimately responsible for adhering to the policies and procedures that govern their education at the university. That responsibility requires that all graduate students know where to find the academic policies of the Graduate School and any additional requirements of their specific programs. All academic policies are published annually in the Graduate Catalog.
Barnes & Noble Charlotte Textbooks Spring 2022
- January 16: Last day to return textbooks for full refund with receipt
- February 8: Last day for textbook refund with receipt and drop slip
- May 12: Last day to return rented textbooks