Extremely Important and Helpful Information
The following information will be helpful for the Fall 2022 semester.
- August 29 @ 11:59 pm - Last day to add, drop a course with no grade
- September 23 - Deadline to apply for December 2022 Graduation
- October 4 - Master's Thesis Proposal Defense Deadline for December 2022 Graduation
- October 24 - Last day to withdraw from course(s); subject to Withdrawal Policy*.
- November 14 - Doctoral Dissertation Defense Deadline
- Nov 21, - Last day to submit Doctoral Dissertations for December 2022 Graduation
- Nov 23-26 -Thanksgiving Break - No Classes
- December 7 – Last day of Fall Classes
- December 8 – Reading Day
- December 9-15 – Final Exams
- December 12 - Master’s Thesis Defense Deadline
- December 15 - Last day to submit Master’s Thesis for December 2022 Graduation
Answers to questions regarding funding, academics, Faculty/Staff and more can be found at this link:
GRADUATE SCHOOL WEBSITE
Please go to the Graduate School website for important information you will need this semester. Use this link for the Graduate School homepage.
FORMS - Information about Graduate School forms can be found on the Graduate School webpage at this link:
For GES Department forms https://geoearth.charlotte.edu/resources/dept-forms
By accepting admission to the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, graduate students indicate that they are ultimately responsible for adhering to the policies and procedures that govern their education at the university. That responsibility requires that all graduate students know where to find the academic policies of the Graduate School and any additional requirements of their specific programs. All academic policies are published annually in the Graduate Catalog.